Sensory Testing Study
Which customers will like the sensory profile of my product?
Origin’s sensory testing study will help you pair customers with their preference for products in your category. By pairing customers and product preferences, you’ll gain a deeper understanding for future product development and opportunities to cater to new segments.
Through Origin’s sensory testing study, you will answer 5 key questions:
1. What segments exist based on product preferences?
2. What products are most associated with what sensory attributes?
3. How can I visualize the segments, products, and preferences on the same map?
4. Are there opportunities for new product development?
5. Are there opportunities for catering to a new segment?
How much should I charge for my product?
Origin’s pricing study can help you discover the optimal price for your product. This study will provide insights for how to maximize profits in the long-run while remaining competitive.
Through Origin’s pricing study, you will answer 3 key questions:
1. At what price will people refrain from purchasing your product because they think it’s too cheap (i.e. poor quality)?
2. At what price will people refrain from purchasing your product because they think it’s too expensive?
3. What is the optimal price for your product?
Product Choice Modeling
What will consumers choose and why?
Origin's product choice modeling study will help you gain insight into which products people will select and why. By simulating different products with different types of product benefits as well as simulating different brands, prices, and other variables, Origin can help you create the product that will capture the most consumer preferences.
Through Origin's product choice modeling study, you will answer 3 key questions:
1. What products are selected the most?
2. What variables are most important? Brand? Price? Benefits? Etc.
3. What level of each variable is the most important (e.g., high price or low price)?