Who is your next customer?
We study the switchers, the swing voters, the undecideds: people who shop the category and whose next category dollar hasn’t been locked in by any competitor. We call them Next Customers.
- Evaluate shares of choice (relative preference) for each competing brand
- Use statistical analysis to identify winnable prospects who are leaning towards your brand
- Identify unique characteristics of Next Customers: demographics, media habits, shopping strategies, stated preferences
- Identify motivations and networks of associations that guide choice within the category
- Evaluate relative importance of different features and benefits
- Construct decision trees and journey maps to understand Next Customers' decision-making paths